Tennessee DEC Household Hazardous Waste Collection Event-Monroe County Highway Department (September 14th Only)

3475 New Hwy 68
Madisonville, TN 37354
Service Area: Tennessee

Contact Person

Brandon West


Notes: Collection event will be held on 9/14/24 from 8am-12pm.

Sharps must be in a puncture proof container.

Visit Website

Listing Data Last Modified: 03/05/2024